Korean-Speaking Customer Care & Sales Advisor
£19,000 per annum (rising to £20,000 upon successful completion of probation period)
City of London
A globally renowned apparel company are looking for an experienced customer service professional to join their team based in their offices in Central London for the peak sales season. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Korean and English and will take a proactive attitude towards their work
· Delivering an exceptional experience to customers across all contact channels, including telephone, email and social media within the company’s Service Level Agreement times and standards.
· Act as the company’s brand ambassador at all times, supporting company values, policies, procedures and protecting the company and customer.
· Drive sales by maximising all selling opportunities to provide expert product and styling knowledge, increase units per transaction, and average order value.
· Exceed customer expectations by sourcing products for customer requests, participating in customer outreach programs, and going above and beyond to delight our customer in innovative ways
· Building strong internal and external relationships to improve the customer journey.
· Take responsibility for resolving customer complaints quickly and effectively using the escalation process and turning negative situations into positive solutions.
· Communicating customer feedback to the appropriate teams, shaping improvements and innovation.
· Assist with growing business needs such as translation work, new systems implementation, and marketing promotions and digital project.
· Be fully available to work every workday during the contract period including all national holidays.
· Excellent written and oral skills in both English and Korean.
· You are known as the ‘social media expert’ and must understand when and where a # is acceptable
· Excellent communication skills and a natural at building relationships
· A creative problem solver, able to think on your feet in a quick and efficient manner
· Strong negotiation, diplomacy and problem solving skills
· Super Motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Tech-savvy, understands and embraces new systems, innovations and technology
· Outstanding customer service and innate understanding of the value of the company
· Embraces and thrives working towards targets and driving sales
· Passionate about the brand and committed to providing the best experience to all those who come into contact with the company’s Brand
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google mail, Google+
· A natural enthusiasm and passion for the Brand coupled with strong fashion industry knowledge
· Able to positively embrace change and work flexibly in a 24/7 digital world
· Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
· Ability to both follow direction and work using your own initiative, proactively assisting customers and dealing with situations quickly and efficiently
8-hour shift work between 7:00 and 22:00
Monday to Sunday
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK full-time as no VISA sponsorship can be provided. Temporary VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) are welcome to apply.