German-Speaking Localisation & Translation Specialist
£8.50 per hour
Full-time temporary contract
Leading Japanese quality assurance company seeks six new German-speaking localisation and translation specialists for a digital gaming project.
· Assisting in all aspects on translation and localisation.
· Ability to work well as part of a diverse and international team.
· Adhoc administrative duties.
· Fluent German and English is a must.
· Outstanding punctuation and grammatical skills.
· Beneficial: Educational background in Germany.
· Beneficial: Prior translation/interpretation/localisation/proofreading experience from German to English and vice versa.
Monday, 9th July 2018
Friday, 14th September 2018 (with chance for extension).
Monday to Friday; 08:30 to 17:30
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.