General Manager in UK Office
65K to 70K depending on experience
Based in the UK this position would be responsible for leading and driving the business in UK. Within their region the GM is also accountable for leading and overseeing the administrative operations of an organization. GM is in charge of coordinating the activities and they make sure that all UK laws, EU rules and other government regulations are followed in all operations.
they are also in charge of contract procurements and negotiations. When an internal audit or other operational review is completed, they analyze the report, which they use to develop and implement a strategy for future improvements.
Board of Director
• Establish & implement short term & long term goals, objectives, policies & operating procedures
• Responsible for reporting to the Board and making recommendations where appropriate for;
- Sales (budgeting, forecasting and actuals)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Management objectives
- Other measurable
• The GM ensures that all operations are executed in full compliance with company policies, local laws and regulations and codes of practice.
• This role requires a high level of understanding of the business and comprehensive technical and functional skills.
Who we are looking for
• Senior level Management experience in the UK
• Leadership experience of Sales, Marketing & Technical team resources
• Demonstrable experience in managing sales budgets and profit and loss
• Customer and Channel relationship management
• Enthusiastic, hard working with a mature attitude
• Experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry
• Prior UK & Europe Leadership experience in an early stage medical business
• Track-record of ability to plan, initiate and complete projects within allotted timelines and budget & delivering high quality successful results.
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team on common projects and goals, at national and regional level.
• Excellent communication skills in Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without any time restrictions as no visa support given