Accounting Controller (G&A) and Administration / PA
GBP 30K – GBP 35K
A Japanese global trading company is looking for Accounting Controller and Administration / PA, who can assist Investment Vice President.
· Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
· Process payments as well as documents like invoices
· Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
· Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
· Make and track payments in bank system
· Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
· Validate invoices against items or services received
· Check all financial transactions for accuracy
· Key data into company accounting system and/or excel
· Analyse actual expenses versus plan such as budget
· Make travel arrangement including hotel booking and transportation for all member of Marubeni Copper Holdings, Marubeni Corporation and our customer.
- Assist in organising the divisional meeting that takes place once a year
· Correct filling of all documentation.
· Those tasks are not limited to Marubeni Copper Holdings but to our group company transaction.
· Any other tasks as may be requested by the manager in order to meet the operational need of the business that are deemed to be within the job holder’s sphere of competence.
Key skills and experience required:
· Experience with bookkeeping practices
· Knowledge of accounting terminology
· Understanding of filing systems
· Organisational skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical skills
· Basic knowledge of accountant rules and legislation
· Communication skills in English
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Data entry
· Time management skills
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client