Sales Department Assistant & Administrator
Up to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
City of London
Major Japanese trading house seeks a new candidate to act as both an assistant and administrator for their sales department. The candidate will be asked to take on various administrative duties related to the import and sales of consumer goods. They will also manage the delivery of said goods from start to finish.
· Creating invoices and inputting invoices/purchases onto the accounting system.
· Monitoring and ensuring the efficient delivery of goods to distributors and retailers.
· Resolving any issues that arise during the delivery of products promptly by corresponding with buyers and suppliers to respond to inquiries.
· Organised and detailed filing of all related documentation.
· Seeking further clarification when information provided is not satisfactory from clients.
· Preparing sales and inventory dates for monthly reports.
· Other adhoc administrative tasks within the department.
· Previous experience in import/export or sales administration at a corporate/head office level.
· Educated to a degree level (industry-related degrees highly advantageous).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel).
· Good team dynamic by collaborating and supporting colleagues across the organisation.
· Results-oriented, intuitive and flexible approach to work while handling multiple responsibilities.
· Adaptable to new situations, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
· Self-motivated, commercially-oriented and driven nature.
· Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Attention to detail.
· Able to self-evaluate and develop by soliciting feedback, setting priorities and by seeking to acquire or strengthen skills and knowledge.
· Beneficial: Experience in a multinational company (particularly Japanese).
Monday to Friday; 09:00 to 17:00
All candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.