Japanese Interpreter & Administrator
£21,000 to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Leading Japanese automotive parts manufacturer.
· Provide face to face interpretation during business meetings.
· Translate documents and other tasks as required.
· Organise and set-up internal/external meetings including preparation of documents/presentations.
· Provide overall corporate travel and visitor management.
· Management of visa’s for visitors, expatriates, business trips etc.
· General administration to Japanese expatriates and visitors.
· Simultaneous interpreting skills between English ⇔Japanese.
· Excellent written Japanese and English (inc. Translation skills).
· Competent IT skills including MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong administration skills.
· An understanding or willingness to learn technical terms.
· Beneficial: Knowledge and previous experience within manufacturing industry.
· Good eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· Flexible approach to working hours.
· Willing to travel domestic/overseas at short notice.
· Able to work under pressure and manage a busy workload.
· Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of ad-hoc tasks.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work as part of team.
· 23 days’ holiday per annum – increasing by one day for each year of service up to a maximum of 27 days
Monday to Friday; 08:00 to ~16:30
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. Temporary VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) are welcome to apply.