£80,000 - £100,000 per annum + Bonus
Global organisation is looking for HR director
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives
- Implement a performance framework to ensure that performance assessment and performance management are consistent and effective across group companies in EMEA.
- work collaboratively with Managing Director to define people change and communication priorities required to support the overall group strategy.
- Implement consistent employee relations policies and procedures to ensure that all employee issues are investigated and resolved consistent and in compliance with all statutory and third-party requirements
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment and people management
Who we are looking for
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR including division head level
- Experience managing HR division in the UK and European offices
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions as no visa support will be given