~£22,800 per annum
Our client is an international trading company which provides a range of products and logistics services. They specialise in raw materials such as light metals, steel, plastics and resin, parts export, dyes and machinery for manufacturing operations and CE marking of manufacturing equipment. They are currently seeking an experienced coordinator to join their parts department.
· Arrange quotations, place orders, manage collections and arrange exports/imports to supply overseas factories from UK/EU manufacturers.
· Ensure part prices are updated and provided to our customers on a regular basis, following supply chain cost movements.
· Raising quotations, purchase orders and invoices in line with customer order requirements.
· Confirm all purchase costs and sales prices are correct and in line with the relevant quotations.
· Dealing with customer and supplier queries effectively.
· Proactively managed aged debt to meet cash flow targets.
· Calculate forward orders to meet production schedules and accommodate supplier and shipping lead times.
· Ensure goods are imported and exported through customs using the company’s forwarding agent and supplied to the agreed point of delivery
· Develop, maintain and improve successful relationships with the company’s customers and suppliers.
· Maintain detailed and accurate logs of any quality claims, coordinating information between customer and the manufacturer
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to existing work processes.
· Maintain an effective filing system of past and current business transactions.
· Full, clean UK driving license.
· Experience in purchasing/logistics/sales coordination administration.
· Experience in customer service.
· Ability to competently use Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel).
· Ability to focus on customers’ needs and make things happen.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and organisation skills
· Excellent numerical skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent planning and organising skills with high attention to detail.
· Professional integrity.
· Keenness and willingness to learn, improve and challenge oneself.
· Beneficial: Import/Export experience
· Beneficial: Automotive supply chain understanding
· Beneficial: CIPS or similar qualification would be an advantage in these positions
· Generous pension contribution scheme
· Life insurance cover
· 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays + potential to accrue additional holiday where circumstances permit
· Childcare voucher scheme
· Car leasing scheme with preferential terms
· Private medical insurance for individual and immediate family
· Premium membership to a health & fitness club
· Opportunity to purchase company products at attractively discounted prices
· Future potential progression opportunities and/or cross-functional development based on demonstrable performance.
Monday to Friday (37 hours per week)
Additional flexibility according to business requirements
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship will not be provided. The company are seeking long-term commitment and so on this occasion, applications from temporary VISA holders (Tier-5 YMS, etc.) cannot be accepted.