Senior Conference Producer
£27,000 to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
A fast growing London-based international media company producing conferences, reports and publications are looking for people who can identify new business opportunities in emerging technologies, legislation, and other industries in a changing business world. The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative sector with a pivotal role in the company’s development.
· Identify new conference opportunities.
· Make strong commercial decisions.
· Effectively communicate the USP of conferences.
· Lead marketing strategy for conferences.
· Build relationships with essential marketing partners.
· Successfully market the conference.
· Achieve sponsorship targets on each conference.
· Solve external conference related challenges.
· Support production, marketing and research/idea validation.
· Map out future opportunities for new markets.
· Experience of using research skills for business development.
· Experience using written sales and marketing skills.
· Experience of confidently planning, leading and executing marketing strategies.
· Experience of making strong commercial decisions based on research.
· Experience of building relationships with essential marketing partners.
· Ability to problem solve and resolve conflict.
· Ability to manage time efficiently.
· Ability to think strategically for business development.
· Ability to persevere and remain calm under pressure.
· Beneficial: Experience managing a small team.
To be discussed at the interview stage.
Monday to Friday; 09:00 to 17:30
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.