Japanese Support Team Manager
Negotiable depending on experience.
Brno, Czech republic
Our client operates with online Forex markets with multiple business partners located in Asia. The client is seeking a new colleague who would manage the Japanese business partner support team.
· Managing the Japanese support desk team of six.
· Supporting team members and advising them on how to deal with customers’ requests.
· Managing day-to-day operations.
· Managing ad-hoc situations within the team and other departments.
· Maintaining records of team members’ work, progress and system-related processes.
· Fluent level of written and spoken Japanese and English.
· Experience with providing support to Japanese clients.
· Extensive experience with foreign exchange brokerage.
· Extensive experience with leading a team of six or more people.
· Extensive experience with working inside and outside of Japan (e.g. Europe, America, etc.)
· Ability to adjust to an international, dynamic working environment.
· Ability to analyse and think technically, make decisions quickly and act promptly.
· Ability to cater to clients’ various needs with an open mind.
· Willing to relocating to the Czech Republic.
· Willingness to working with remote office workers (some members are physically in office, some are managed in different time zones).
· 28 days annual leave (plus sick leave).
· Work-from-home opportunities (relocation is still a must).
· Allowance for electrical devices required for work (computers, phones, etc.)
· Allowance for supplementary education (evening courses, Czech language lessons, etc.)
· Complete coverage of relocation costs (proof of purchases required).
· Complete support with the work permit process and settlement in Czech Republic.
· Free accommodation for the first two weeks of the contract.
· Your own personal translator and assistant for non-work related issues in Czech Republic.
· Other negotiable bonuses based on pre-defined goals, work ethic and practicality.
· Complete coverage of social and health insurance.
Monday to Friday; 08:00 to 16:00
VISA sponsorship will be provided. Please note that the company prefer candidates to apply for their VISAs from their home country to ensure maximum efficiency.