CRM Project Manager (Japan-based)
Our client, a leading American IT services and outsourcing company, is searching for a CRM Project Manager to join their extensive team in Tokyo, Japan. An ideal candidate would be a Japanese and English bilingual, with a proven track record in project management.
You will join the company’s Life Sciences project team as a Project Manager. You will need to partner with clients, partners, and colleagues in other teams in order to successfully deliver CRM solutions.
More specifically, you can expect to be entrusted with the following:
· Leading a Life Sciences IT project’s CRM Team
· Planning and execution of project delivery, identifying any necessary changes in a timely manner and initiating related processes
· Managing multiple implementation partners (including invoicing and daily project work) as well as team members
· Communicating with IP’s product team and various stakeholders of any seniority
· Working together with other teams to ensure alignment of requirements and delivery
Required and desired skills
· Wealth of IT Project Management experience (time, scope, risk management)
· Project Lead role experience, especially with a CRM solution background
· Experienced in stakeholder management of all levels – from team heads to global service providers
· Task-master attitude with a strong self-discipline, good at managing everyday tasks
· Great communication skills, ability to work in a global team
· Some experience with Agile methodology would be a plus
Japanese: fluent speaking, reading and writing
English: fluent speaking, reading and writing
University degree level qualifications in a technical/engineering/management field are necessary. Professional project management qualifications would be a bonus.
Competitive, to be discussed at interview stage
Mon – Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm or 10:00am – 7:00pm
Japanese work visa sponsorship will be provided to successful candidates