Senior Treasury Executive
Up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
6-month Fixed Term Contract
Leading Japanese trading house seeks a new addition for their Treasury department to perform various treasury operational service to London, European branches, affiliates and MEA hubs.
• To have the professional knowledge and experience to cover all aspects of Treasury Back Office Operations.
• Dealing with day to day activities, ensuring transactions are prioritised correctly and completed in a timely manner.
• Arrange settlement of all methods of payments and trades for their entities including the European branches in an efficient and timely manner including Loans (short and long), Deposits, ECP and MTN.
• To have the accounting knowledge to book Treasury transactions in SAP.
• Professional and timely processing of FX contracts, from request, booking, confirmation, settlement and accounting entries.
• Payment role – arrange settlement of payments in a timely and professional manner in a range of different banking systems using a variety of payment methods.
• Payment investigative role. Problem solving including liaising with banks and counterparties to investigate and arbitrate on payment queries. Providing solutions using experience and Treasury knowledge via established Treasury processes.
• SAP Registrations. Knowledge of international payment formatting and of anti-fraud awareness.
• Monthly reporting tasks.
• Provide advice and information other members of the organisation.
• Administrative and other sundry duties.
• Excellent computer and software related skills i.e. SAP, Excel, IT2, AX Dynamics
• Good all round knowledge and experience of International Treasury Operations – Payments, FX, Money Markets and Derivatives.
• Knowledge or experience of accounting processes and principles.
• Knowledge of SAP and Treasury Management System in particular IT2.
• Knowledge of specialist Regulatory Reporting.
Monday to Friday; 09:00 to 17:00
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.