Japanese-Speaking Senior Administrative Officer & Interpreter
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Leading automotive parts supplier and manufacturer working with international clients.
· Management of the daily activity of the executive administration team (allocation of responsibilities, translations skills for meetings, etc.)
· Face-to-face interpretation during corporate meetings.
· Translation of company documents, etc.
· Organisation and arrangement of internal and external meetings (documents/presentations preparation, etc.).
· Management of corporate travel arrangements for staff and visitors.
· Management of VISAs for visitors, expatriates, business trips and so on.
· General administration for Japanese expatriates and visitors.
· Outstanding written and verbal English and Japanese language skills.
· Experience in simultaneous interpretation between English and Japanese.
· Experience of managing a team.
· Experience working in similar administrative positions.
· IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
· Beneficial: Understanding of automotive technical terminology in English and Japanese.
· Beneficial: Experience in the manufacturing industry in the UK, Japan and/or elsewhere.
· Good eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· Flexible approach towards working hours.
· Willingness to occasionally travel domestically and overseas.
· Able to work under pressure and manage a busy workload.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
· Respect for working with confidential information.
· 23 days paid annual leave (Pro Rata) increasing by one day for each year of service.
· Cafeteria benefits of £120 monthly after successful completion of probation period.
Monday to Friday; 39 hours per week
All candidates must have full, permanent eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.