Assistant Management Accountant
British HQ of a leading Japanese gaming company is looking for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant who is eager to grow in their role.
Reporting to the Corporate Planning Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant with a world-renowned gaming company. In this role, successful candidates will be expected to support the Corporate Planning team across a number of projects. They will also take care of day-to-day Management Accounting tasks and provide support to colleagues and stakeholders within the company.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
· Tracking Analysis: producing regular tracking reports (spend/sales), including periodical analysis reports and performance reviews, as well as assisting in monthly report preparation for Japan HQ
· Gathering and processing relevant data for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting; uploading data onto forecasts system
· Producing regular reconciliations of actuals and forecasts
· Helping with production of reports for board meetings
· Maintaining and processing data in forecast, channel tracking, and expense systems; collating data for financial planning and reviews
Required and Beneficial Skills/Experience
· At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
· Studying for an accounting qualification or part-qualified in ACCA/ACA/CIMA
· Advanced Excel skills (able to use formulas and PivotTables)
· Experience in Management Reporting, preparing reconciliations and running finance transactions
· Proactivity, reliability, attention to detail with a “can do” attitude
· Experience with SAP/Oracle Essbase
English: fluent, with good verbal and written skills
Education to a Bachelor’s degree standard is recommended.
Applicants need to be studying for an accounting qualification; part-qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) is a plus. Full qualification is not required.
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Subject to change based on mid-year, end of year performance reviews
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK permanently and without any restrictions as no visa support can be provided.