Japanese Speaking Senior Relationship Manager - European Office
EUR 60,000 plus bonus
Our client is a major Japanese financial institution in Central European office. They are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager with good communication and credit analysis skills for Japanese/Asian corporate customers in Switzerland, Central and Eastern Europe.
• Conducting business development and relationship management work as the primary contact for customers for all bank related business.
• Being in charge of the entire bilateral and syndication deal processes from origination to execution.
• Organising deals accordingly to different product categories with customers, and coordinating with relevant departments within the Bank in these processes.
• Conducting credit analysis and preparing credit applications.
• Undertaking credit monitoring work in accordance with the internal credit rating procedures, which involves the renewal of revolving credit applications and the preparation of semi-annual / annual rating reviews.
• Preparing transaction documentation with assistance from internal/external lawyers. Initiating and completing the required process for Know Your Customer Exercise according to the Anti-Money Laundering manuals.
• Being responsible for related ad-hoc tasks, including the preparation for FCA inspections and departmental presentations.
Who we are looking for
• Must have excellent verbal and written Japanese and English communication skills
(any CEE languages would also be an advantage).
• Strong self-starter with perseverance and ability to work independently as well as being part of the team.
• Sufficient experience in Relationship Management positions in commercial/investment banking.
• Client-focused with strong commercial acumen.
• highly skilled in MS Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), and financial information
media (eg Bloomberg).
• Willingness to frequently travel/visit clients & prospects (located in Eastern Europe).
• Bachelor or Master degree.
Visa application support provided for the right candidate.