Team Administrator (1 Year Fixed Terms Contract)
£23,000- £28,000 per annum
A Japanese global trading company is looking for an accounting Assistant and Administrator who can assist senior management. (Transportation Machinery Unit)
▪ To monitor and process all accounts related activities of the business unit, including purchase, sales, payments and receipts.
▪ Ensure correct allocation of costs and expenses to appropriate cost codes and departments.
▪ Input invoices and purchases on accounting system (SAP system used).
▪ Correspond with customers and stakeholders and respond to inquiries.
▪ Respond to enquiries from their staff.
▪ Ensure all reports are sent to Tokyo head office in a timely manner.
▪ Work with Their staff in Tokyo head office and its subsidiaries to help organise annual departmental meetings.
▪ Make travel arrangements including flight, cars, business dinner and hotel booking for visitors as well as their staff.
▪ Make schedules of travel for their staff and visitors.
▪ Arrange the reimbursement for above travelling and entertainment.
▪ Complete entertainment application on in house system on behalf of colleagues.
▪ Input expense claims using the in-house reporting system.
▪ Correct filling of all documentation including archiving documents.
▪ Ensure that calls are routed to the correct staff and take messages in appropriate circumstances.
▪ Prepare presentations about the Company, printing and binding them into a pitch book.
▪ Provide ad hoc support for research projects as and when required.
Any other tasks as may be requested by the member of the business unit in order to meet the operational needs of the business that are deemed to be within the job holder’s sphere of competence.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they meet the following criteria:
▪ Previous experience in a similar professional office environment
▪ Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪ Able to build strong and effective relationships with colleagues across the organisation
▪ Excellent time management skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
▪ Excellent attention to detail (Able to ensure all information is correct and seek further clarification if required)
▪ Able to provide examples of a collaborative style of working, a team player who supports colleagues and peers across the organisation.
▪ Demonstrates a flexible approach to role responsibilities and able to manage multiple expectations
▪ Able to use own initiative
▪ Results oriented and flexible - Be adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches.
▪ Previous experience using IT software for accounting like SAP, SAP Concur or SAGE.
▪ Experience of working in a Japanese company, interest and understanding of Japanese language and culture would be beneficial.
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client