Japanese Speaking Credit Risk Administrator (Maternity Cover)- 13/14 months
Up to £30,000 per annum
A Japanese global trading company is looking for a Credit Risk Administrator who can work in the Risk Management Team.
Department Manager and General Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities General Administrative Duties
· Administration of credit limit applications:
o Input credit limit details on to SAP
o Liaising with the company Europe’s affiliates’ and Tokyo Head Office’s business and administrative staff to control the flow of paperwork
· Prepare monthly overdue and over credit limit reports.
· Obtain D&B reports and distributing them to applicants.
· Process sub-account code applications on SAP.
· Filing, archiving and administration of all related and required documents according to defined departmental standards.
· Analyse financial statements and preparing credit reviews for the applications from UK business departments and affiliate companies.
· Recommend credit ratings/limits and credit enhancement as appropriate.
This role will be involved in other ad-hoc duties as required by the line manager from time to
Skills & Competencies Required
The ideal candidate will:
· Have proven experience in a similar role/professional environment.
· An understanding of Company Accounts including balance sheets and income statements.
· A self-motivated, commercially oriented and driven individual who can demonstrate some understanding of credit risk assessment and management.
· Ability to deliver under tight deadlines where necessary.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft office (Basic- Intermediate Excel)
· Proactive and flexible with excellent time management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
10th December 2018
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client