Ticketing and Travel Consultant
Ticketing & Travel Consultant
£19,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Depending on experience
· Issue both nett and published fare tickets to a consistently high standard.
· Ticketing Group Air Bookings
· Strong attention detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Ability to work well under pressure, and prioritise a demanding workload
Jaltour - Wholesale (30%)
· Answering the phone.
· Quotation and Travel Pack preparation.
· Support Web and Brochure updating
· General admin duties
- Experience in travel industry required(1 year)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- General travel industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of airline industry and airfare rules and regulations
- Experience using Galileo or similar GDS (Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre etc.)
- Knowledge and Interest of Japan desirable.
Proficiency in English languages is required. Basic level of Japanese is preferable.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.
Temporary VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) are welcome to apply.