Japanese trading company is currently recruiting a Business Co-ordinators. The roles involve ensuring the smooth coordination of sales activity and preparing/ administering the relevant documentation.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm
Salary: About £25,000 per year dependant on experience (paid overtime as required by the role).
Start date: As soon as possible
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and administer documentation to ensure timely release of goods from warehouses.
- Accurately manage and monitor stock levels using Excel
- Communication and liaison with suppliers, sales staff and logistic companies
- Provide excellent levels of customer service and support
-Timely issuing of invoices to customers taking into account agreed credit/payment terms
- Credit control – monitoring payments and credit lines for customers and escalating any issues as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer skills – Outlook/Email, Excel and Word
- Relevant experience preferably in a trading environment
- Good time and task management
- Accurate and proven numerical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong commitment
- “Can do” attitude