Japanese Speaking Business Assistant (1 Year Fixed Terms Contract)
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
A Japanese global trading company is looking for the Business Assistant that is responsible for providing general administrative support the team, reporting to the Administration Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
• Preparing invoices, bank payment applications and other paperwork as required.
• Corresponding with Tokyo Head Office
• Inputting or posting data on accounting system (SAP system used).
• Providing general office administrative support
• This role will be involved in other ad-hoc duties as required by the line manager from time to time.
Skills & Competencies Required
The ideal candidates will have the following key skills and competencies.
• You will demonstrate a collaborative style of working and be a team player.
• You will have previous experience working in administration in a similar professional environment
• IT literate (Microsoft office) or proven experience in using excel for work including VLOOKUP, pivot tables and IF/SUMIF formulas.
• Previous experience using IT software for accounting like SAP or SAGE.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Fluency in Japanese written and spoken.
• Some experience in energy trading or work in a similar industry may be advantageous.
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client