Senior Administration Clerk
Temporary Maternity Cover
Up to £18 per hour depending on experience
Our client, a prestigious Japanese banking & Finance corporation are looking for a diligent individual who can undertake the role as a Senior Administration Clerk. The responsibilities of the role are to ensure the efficient administration of all matters for the General Affairs Department in relation to reception duties and a variety of administration tasks for the General Affairs Department as a whole.
This role is interchangeable with the Secretary/Senior Administration Officer and is required to assist this role during peak periods and provide cover during periods of absence including lunch breaks.
Senior Manager, General Affairs
· To register all visitors with building reception, reserve and prepare meeting rooms, serve meals, beverages and/or refreshments accordingly, alert the appropriate employee of the arrival. To clear the meeting rooms after visitors have departed
· To answer external telephone calls, responding to simple queries and ensuring that all callers are announced before being passed to the relevant employee
· To ensure the efficient administration of the branch, including but not limited to the following:
- To order stationery, food and beverages, and any other supplies required for the branch and branch staff and ensure that stocks do not run low and that the items are stored away
- To order couriers, frank mail on a daily basis, organise all OCS despatches (including customer information) and send Recorded post
- To distribute all post, magazines and parcels immediately upon receipt
- To decorate the entrance area of the branch (e.g. flower display, Christmas tree.)
- To manage staff access to the branch office and maintain Axxess Control System (e.g. Produce reports including Overtime report each morning, Maintain access and proximity cards, inform building security of changes, Produce and send letters to contractors in possession of access and proximity cards every 6 months, change IT Pin numbers for computer room etc)
- To arrange Iron Mountain external storage
- To conduct KYC checks and manage Confirms.
· To assist the Administration Manager in the General Affairs Department with facility management issues such as outsourced services and matters in relation to office administration
· To assist the expatriate staff in the General Affairs department with various tasks which may include reports to Head Office, photocopying, binding, filing etc
· To take the lead in arranging and facilitating the social events for the London Branch.
· And such other duties as the management may from time-to-time reasonably require
Fluency in Japanese & English inclusive of reading & writing
Qualifications & Experience
· PA/Office Manager Experience
· Administration experience
· Strong Microsoft Word & Excel skills
City of London