Education Centre Deputy Manager
£20,000 per annum
Temp to Permanent
The southeastern part of England, UK
Leading international private tutoring chain.
· Working with the Education Centre Manager to deliver high-quality tutoring instruction at the centre (approximately 60% of your time will be instructing students in the centre.)
· Conducting parent information sessions.
· Supporting voluntary study groups with associates and instructors.
· Maintaining and developing the centre’s reputation as a key education provider within the local community.
· Managing some employees.
· Supporting the recruitment and training of associates and instructors.
· Promoting, marketing and developing the company brand within the area.
· Flexibility to work outside of regular working hours and at weekends is essential.
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Possess a B or above in their maths and English GCSEs.
· Passion for education
· High academic ability in maths and English
· Excellent communication skills in Japanese language.
· Drive, creativity, tenacity and the ambition to make a positive difference to students and thereby making this centre a real success.
· Good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
· 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
· Annual salary reviews
· Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
· Free company tuition for your children
· Hundreds of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical and dental cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
35 hours per week over five days including Saturdays
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.