£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Overseeing local accounts processes and issues, liaising with International Head Office and external stakeholders to ensure accurate reporting to deadlines.
- Take ownership for best utilisation of accounts software (Oracle NetSuite & Oxford Software Tempaid) covering purchase and sales ledger, agency payroll, management accounts.
- Develop and expand knowledge of international accounting standards in line with Head Office instruction, regulations and company policy.
- Oversee part-time Accounts Assistant to process agency payroll, book-keeping and credit control, taking responsibility for advanced issues.
- Manage weekly agency payroll processes and report files (Excel), developing for improvement where possible.
- Manage and arrange payments, including HMR&C (PAYE/NICS, corporate tax, WHT), payroll, Royalties.
- Responsible for maintaining key reports.
- Cover Month End accounting processes and reporting.
- Assist with annual audit, liaise closely with auditors providing required records and resolving queries promptly.
- Correspond with Clients to assist with queries including invoicing or agency workers.
- Correspond with Suppliers to query invoices and services as necessary.
Who we are looking for:
Someone able to start IMMEDIATELY.
Previous demonstrable experience with accounts and office management a must, to at least 3 years.
Strong interpersonal skills with experience working or living in a Japanese cultural environment essential.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (including ability to use advanced formulas in Excel.
Strong organisational skills with good sense of file and time management.
Able to prioritise a constantly developing and wide array of tasks and complete well within timeframes.
Both a great eye and memory for detail.
Fluent and well-spoken in English, able to comprehend legal contracts, manage complex issues and negotiations with suppliers.
Articulate and able to express oneself efficiently, tactfully and professionally, able to communicate appropriately and effectively at all levels.
Japanese language skills welcome but not essential.
City of London
Right to work in the UK without restriction.