Sales Account Executive
Asia’s leader in online market research.
The only online panel provider in Asia that actually employs native speakers to quality check each questionnaire, so that our clients can always benefit from the best data quality.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, the Sales Account Executive will be expected to manage the sales pipeline of specific clients and handle all inquiries for both Online and Offline research projects coming from clients based within UK.
· Prepare and deliver full quotations and proposals
· Ensure our client contacts are the most recent and up to date
· Follow-up with clients on a regular basis in order to increase sales and develop an understanding of and report our sales pipeline position
· Offer support to the project management team when required
· Contact and negotiate with suppliers in order to maximize our quality and service levels while maintaining target profit margins
· Utilizing internal support mechanisms to make the most of requests from new and potential clients.
· Support the development and implementation of new products and services
· Other duties as required from time to time
· Familiar with both Qualitative and Quantitative project flow
· Communicate with project teams across different countries effectively
· Create costings for a range of project types: online + off-line
· Responsible for own business sales target
· A successful track record of 2-5 years of experience in sales/business development/client service (preferably in market research, ideally within online market research industry)
· Willing to learn
· Be enthusiastic
· Eager to exceed sales targets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Have a consultative outlook, our clients are often looking for insights beyond just a simple cost.
· Experience in both qualitative & quantitative methodologies, blended methodologies such as online communities
· Be a team player.