Finance & Accounting Staff
[About This Position]
Our client is a UK branch of a Japanese-owned company, who are searching for someone with significant experience and Finance and Accounting. You can expect a vibrant working environment where you have an opportunity to hone your professional skills whilst working with like-minded colleagues.
Please note that Japanese language ability is required for this role.
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00
Central London. Occasional business trips to Japan may be required
· Daily bookkeeping
· Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting previous data
· Prepare the company’s financial statements, as per Line Manager’s instructions
· Provide accurate, evidence-based accounting information to Line Manager
· Manage the company’s Budget preparation work, monitor correct execution of Budget
· Previous experience in accounting (at least 3 years), covering a range of responsibilities
· Staying well informed about current accounting subjects
· Open, honest, and positive mindset with a passion for challenges as well as a strong sense of responsibility
· Proactivity at work, strong self-motivational and executional skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field would be a plus
· Profit & Loss Management experience is a plus
Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese (oral + writing/reading) is required.
Visa support is not available for this position. Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid working UK visa.