Cantonese / Mandarin Speaker – Front Desk Agent
An Exclusive London Casino & Restaurant
Front Desk Agent
10% Bonus based on achieving targets.
£1000 Clothing Allowance
£2000 Travel Allowance (Depending on shifts)
Shift-work from 7:00am – 12:00am
7 days per week
(Depending on clients and demand)
§ Welcome guests for Gaming, and other guests accordingly.
§ Registration of guests.
§ Maintain the security of the club in line with Gaming Commission rules.
§ Booking cars, restaurants, and other events as requested by guests or management.
§ Ensure clients and guests have a memorable visit and any additional needs are met.
§ Work alongside duty hosts as a team.
- English and Cantonese / Mandarin languages essential.
- A cultural understanding and knowledge essential.
- Hotel and Guest Relationship background desirable.
- Must be reactionary, spontaneous, flexible, and able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work as a team but also use own initiative.
- Must be hardworking, resourceful, and able to handle demanding clients.
- A bright, welcoming personality who also has a good attention to detail and can interact with many different guests.
- Good knowledge of computers and IT. (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, etc.,)
- Gaming and Casino experience an advantage but not essential.
Must be proficient in English and Cantonese / Mandarin.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa.
UK / EU Residency Visas preferred but temporary visa holders (E.g. Tier 5) are welcome to apply.
- Generous company pension.
- 28 days paid holiday.