OEM Lubricant Sales Manager
[About This Position]
A global Oil & Energy company is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will be directly involved with sales of lubricant and oil products to Europe-based OEMs and will handle aspects of business development.
€55,000 – 70,000 annually (depending on experience) + bonus
Typically, Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
· Sales, business development and marketing activities across Europe
· Sales and marketing of World Class top performance lubricants to automotive distributors and other commercial & industrial customers
· Presenting products to OEM partners and clients
· Price negotiation and collection of payments from clients
· Penetrate new business segments and markets to expand business; market research
· Develop innovative sales propositions to maintain brand positioning
· Previous work experience in Sales in the Lubricants, Oil, Chemical or Automotive industries (5 years or more is a strong plus)
· Strong knowledge of chemistry is preferred for all candidates
· Effective time management and ability to influence and communicate successfully at all levels
· Flexibility, able to go on business trips regularly
· Knowledge of German and French is highly desirable.
Candidates must be in possession of a valid working visa. Unfortunately, the company is unable to provide visa support.