General Administration and programming
Japanese principal agent for cultural relations between Japan and other countries.
Assistant Programme Officer
￡ 22,000 ～￡ 26,000/annually
(depends on experience and qualifications)
Full-time / Permanent
City of London
· Assistance in organising cultural events which normally take place in the evening or over weekends, as well as in the processing of grant programes.
· Assisting the Director General and staffs in the office, you may be also asked to carry out other administrative duties, occasionally beyond the main remit.
· Inventory management: Understanding the financial aspects of inventory and
being able to manage it effectively.
· Human Resources management: recruitment, supporting and training with HR
planning (including labour cost control). Understanding and exemplifying of the
company’s spirit and hospitality. Offering advice and suggestions on all HR-related matters.
· Proven excellent administrative skill and experience in the use of the Microsoft Office package are essential.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English as he or she would be the first point of contact in this office and be involved in publicity activities on arts and culture events.
· To be familiar with the use of Photoshop as well as CSS and HTML would be highly advantage.
· Some Japanese language ability/knowledge would be very useful.
Proficiency in English languages is required. Basic level of Japanese is preferable.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.