Japanese Major Company is looking for Treasury Executive
Japanese Major Company
Treasury Executive (back office)
£24,000 – 34,000 / yearly depending on the experience
City of London (zone1)
• To have the professional knowledge and experience to cover all aspects of Treasury Back Office Operations.
• Dealing with day to day activities, ensuring transactions are prioritised correctly and completed in a timely manner.
• Arrange settlement of all methods of payments and trades for entities including the European branches in an efficient and timely manner including Loans (short and long), Deposits, ECP and MTN.
• To have the accounting knowledge to book Treasury transactions in SAP.
• Professional and timely processing of FX contracts, from request, booking, confirmation, settlement and accounting entries.
• Payment role – arrange settlement of payments in a timely and professional manner in a range of different banking systems using a variety of payment methods.
• Payment investigative role. Problem solving including liaising with banks and counterparties to investigate and arbitrate on payment queries. Providing solutions using experience and Treasury knowledge via established Treasury processes.
• SAP Registrations. Knowledge of international payment formatting and of anti-fraud awareness.
• Monthly reporting tasks.
• Provide advice and information to other members of the organisation.
• Administrative and other sundry duties.
· To be educated to a minimum ‘A’ level standard.
· Degree level or equivalent qualification preferably in Finance
· Good all round knowledge and experience of International Treasury Operations – Payments, FX, Money Markets and Derivatives.
· Knowledge or experience of accounting processes and principles.
· Knowledge of SAP and Treasury Management System in particular IT2, would be highly regarded.
· Excellent computer skills: pivot tables, macros, power point
· Knowledge of specialist Regulatory Reporting.
Proficiency in English languages is required.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.