GBP 38,000 - GBP 40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
An international Japanese outdoor brand company is looking for an E-Commerce Manager, who will be responsible for their European E-commerce & Omni-channel team.
· To ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operational management of the European and Global E-com sites and Omni-Channel processes
· To play an important role in the development and successful roll-out of new Omni-Channel features and functionality, as well as the continuous program of optimization of the European and Global websites.
· To Ensure the achievement of their E-com business objectives (retail/wholesale, profitability, cost control, etc.) for whole Europe, in line with the teams in the other regions, as well as to promote and enhance their brand, in line with corporate policies and procedures. This will include online sales, exceeding defined business targets while working within given budgets and building the brand’s image through E-com sales.
· Conduct digital sales promotion activities such as launching and promoting new products, campaigns, and email magazines and preparing and implementing strategic plans for those digital promotion activities
· Plan, execute, and manage measures to promote digital sales on (EC site) (such as proposing contents and product assortments that convey our brand story online)
· Conduct their Europe EC operations (including managing customer information, sales promotion contents for seasonal products, offering new products, weekly distribution of email magazines, and maintenance of product information pages)
· Forecast sales and manage EC inventory to ensure we are not out of stock in cooperation with inventory management department staff
· Monitor and report on sales promotion results through campaigns, marketing activities, and email magazines so that management can understand those activities
· Create digital assets (pictures, videos, etc.) and publish those on all SNS media and blogs
· Responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the European ecommerce websites, including tools, processes and procedures.
· Key partner for cross-functional teams including customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations, PR and marketing and ecommerce IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experiences.
· Key partner for 3rd party vendors, ensuring smooth and productive working relationships and processes.
· Subject matter expert in the ecommerce platform, systems and tools, working to support cross-functional teams, and advise on process.
· Managing and optimising new features post-launch - identifying new opportunities.
· Using insights and analysis to investigate any potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, and suggesting opportunities for improvement - with particular focus on checkout and payments.
· Supporting site optimisation initiatives such as A/B testing, MVT, data-driven insights, working with Ecommerce Product Owner and wider ecommerce team in idea generation, set-up, monitoring and tracking.
· Strong passion for outdoor and fashion industry.
· 5+ years’ experience within a similar E-commerce / Omni-Channel operations role, preferably in outdoor and/or fashion retail
· Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency sites
· Experience working across omni-channel initiatives such as collect in store
· Experience working with customer service, loss prevention, logistics and payments
· Experience working across ecommerce project launches, including participation in UAT
· Experience managing project roll-outs
· Detail-oriented with strong organisational and people management skills, able to work well to deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
· Demonstrated ability to manage and build great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
· Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
· Willing to join the company events, store events etc to build their community internationally.
· Team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude
· Energetic and enthusiastic – has a sense of urgency
· Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines
· Has the ability to thrive in a challenging environment where priorities often change.
· Excellent communications skills and ability to build relations
· Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
· Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
· Fluency in Japanese is a plus
Candidate must be eligible to work in UK without any restrictions as no visa support given