Operations Manager (HR, Accounting and General)
£43,000 - 45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
An international Japanese outdoor brand company is looking for an Operations Manager, who will be responsible for HR, Accounting and General Administration.
· Supervise the day-to-day duties of the accounting department
· Maintain in a sound manner the financial condition of the Company by managing a system that collects, verifies, analyses, and reports on financial information
· Support each department by giving detailed explanations of company policies and monitoring and providing advice on operational issues
· Monitor and analyse accounting information and prepare financial reports to report to external certified public accountants (CPAs) and senior management
· Establish and implement accounting principles, accounting processing methods, and accounting policies
· Supervise the Company’s management functions, and be responsible for areas related to the functions of the human resources department such as recruitment activities, interviews, hiring, training, and preparing and introducing personnel policies and procedures
· Assist in the formulation of a strategic personnel plan to maintain necessary staff in the company organization, confirm that the Company is in compliance with laws and ordinances related to personnel matters, and confirm that the capabilities and experience of employees meet the needs of the Company.
· Supervise Company remuneration, salary payment, and staff allowances, analyze hourly wage and payroll reports and data to provide salaries and staff allowances that is competitive with our competitors.
· Propose to management appropriate solutions regarding issues with employees
· Manage a fair and effective personnel evaluation system in the Company that is in compliance with laws and regulations
Candidate must be eligible to work in UK without any restrictions as no visa support given