Senior Internal Auditor (Japanese Speaking)
Our client is a large, well-known and diversified company in the Manufacturing industry, providing services both in the UK and continental Europe. They are currently seeking to fill a Senior Internal Auditor role with a qualified and experienced person who is bilingual in English and Japanese.
· Assist the Internal Audit Manager and other team members in stakeholder liaison using both English and Japanese languages
· Implementing J-SOX and self-audits for a specified business area, including summarising findings in written reports
· Monitoring areas of non-conformance and working with managers to ensure understanding and acceptance of these
· Assess and recommend improvements in areas of risk management, governance and internal control
· Developing and monitoring relationships with relevant stakeholders and departments, both in Europe and in Japan
· Working with all related parties, both internal stakeholders and external businesses, to enable overall performance improvement and increased compliance
· Fluency in both English and Japanese is required for this role. Candidates should be able to freely converse, speak at business meetings and negotiations, and create professional written documents in both languages.
· Proven experience in a similar role and knowledge of various audit techniques for risk management and financial/business/operational control
· Good communicator; can effectively work with senior managers and external partners
· Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ability, enabling creation of relationships across seniority levels and cultures
· Beneficial: J-SOX/SOX Auditing experience
· Beneficial: Advisory / Transaction / M&A experience
· Beneficial: Professional qualification (full or part)
· Beneficial: Previous experience in audit/control roles in Big 5 companies
Up to £65-70k, based on skills and experience
· Generous paid leave allowance, with option to buy extra days and carry-overs
· Private medical insurance
· Group personal pension
· Personal accident insurance
· Other voluntary benefits, including gym memberships and dental insurance
Candidates with permanent eligibility to work in the UK (e.g. citizens/ILR holders) are preferred, however, applications from outside of the UK may also be considered.