Japanese Speaking Administrator
£11.18 per hour
Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30, 1 hour break included
- Promote active business relations between UK and Japan
- Collect trading information and provide detailed consultations (mainly in English) regarding information inquiries from British and Japanese companies / individuals by email, phone and in-person meetings
- Create internal memo documents regarding the UK’s international trade
- Perform various administrative tasks and assistance required to carry out export promotion related business
- General affairs-related office work (e.g. answering queries by email/telephone, being the first point of contact for external stakeholders, work on internal documentation etc)
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Well-developed negotiating and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of working across different cultures and gaining professional trust in various environments
· Ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations
· Fluency in Japanese (please see below)
· Working knowledge of MS Office, Power Point and Excel
Proficiency in English and Japanese is required.
Candidates should be able to participate in business meetings, reply to emails and comprehend newspaper articles in everyday Japanese; and be able to liaise with external parties and create written reports in fluent English.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.