A supplementary education provider helping to develop childrens' education, offering maths and English study programmes with over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland is looking for regional Area Managers.
As an Area Manager, the role will be to support a group of Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business, including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in our new specific offices depending on your region but will cover surrounding regions as well.
All Area Managers will benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Duties & Responsiblities:
· Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the Learning Method within your area.
· Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets.
· Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress.
· Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Method of Learning.
· A passion for and experience of working in the education sector.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent).
· The flexibility to work extended hours.
· A full UK driving licence (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role).
· Extensive training opportunities throughout your career.
· 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover.
· Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes.
· Flexible working time when you work extended hours.
· A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education.
·£28K / £30K after probation period.