£35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
· Overseeing the issuance of invoices and credit notes
· Preparing budget and cash flows
· Responsible for stakeholder management: business partnering with other department relating to finance/account issues.
· Drafting and preparing monthly financial statements including yearly budgeted financial statements
· Preparing business forecast and analysis such as cash flows on monthly and quarterly basis.
· Drafting and preparing VAT return and submitting Intrastat Return
· Preparing monthly financial reports and risk-benefit in Japanese to submit to and liaise with the management of headquarter in Japan
· Auditing accounts monthly and annually for the preparation of external audit
· Liaising with external auditors to complete yearly audit and response to the auditor's reports.
· Responsible for Bank reconciliation/Cash Management and liaising with bank for transactional queries.
· Overseeing and managing account department and staff.
· Liaising with solicitor and external stakeholders in relation to business finance/account matters.
· Preparing payroll for the company’s employees and liaising with external accountants in regards to finalising payroll.
· Managing credit control and risk management.
· Other Ad hoc
· Must have at least Bachelor's Degree or above in Accountancy or Business discipline
· Must have at least 10 years experiences in Accountancy
· fully qualified as an ACCA, CA or CIMA (preferable)
· Experience of using ERP System
· Have knowledge of IFRS
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Strong analytical skills
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:30pm
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client:
Japanese Pharmaceutical Company