We are seeking all-round flexible team players who are looking to work within a treasury role. The role involves providing treasury operations support and finance administration for our sales departments and employees, with a focus on efficient, timely and accurate administration and processing skills.
On the job training will be provided.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum dependent on experience. Discretionary annual performance related bonus. Medical insurance and company pension. Overtime payable as per the requirements of the role.
Location: City of London
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Accurate and timely processing of general ledger and journal entries including but not limited to:
payments, receipts, deposit and loan entries/rollovers/maturities, discounts and account transfers.
· Assisting in investigation and reconciliation of company ledgers against bank ledgers.
· Daily use of SAP.
· Supporting with BACS, payment and trade transaction inquiries etc.
· Daily monitoring of banking facilities, creating templates and entering payment instructions onto online banking systems for subsequent checking, approval and release.
· Aiding in cash management processes including reconciliations and period end close.
· Booking of foreign exchange contracts.
· Maintaining strong working relationships with banks and other internal and external parties on a daily basis.
· Preparing Bill of Exchange and bank schedules for collections and document negotiation under letters of credit and monitoring of files for acceptance/payment.
· Collating data into spreadsheets.
· General administration duties such as; filing, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying of documents etc.
Skills and Experience:
Strong Excel skills
Good time and task management with the ability to work to tight deadlines
Systematic attitude to work and processes
Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills
Cooperative, flexible and “Can do” attitude
Accurate and proven numerical skills
Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
Preferable but not essential:
A good understanding of trade documents such as letters of credit and collections
Practical payment experience
Understanding of foreign exchange