Risk Management Assistant (1 Year Contract)
£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
A Japanese global trading company is looking for an Administrator who can assist senior management and its team.
· To issue and maintain customer codes for all European offices in order to enable the company to pay / receive invoices.
· Register credit limit and insurance information onto the internal accounting system to manage the data for Risk Management purpose.
· Maintain and update credit limits data of all European offices. Producing monthly lists showing the present credit limits condition (expired limits, no limits or over limits ) and overdue information.
· Apply and collect D & B reports for each business departments based on the request.
· On a monthly basis collect all credit limit data, including overdue information and information of situations about credit limit applications etc., from all of the European offices to provide a draft Risk Management Report ( in English ), insured customer lists for all European offices and the Head Office in Japan.
· Prepare ad-hoc reports.
· Prepare to assign credit rating of each customer.
· Assist with renewal of Product Liability Insurance for all European offices.
· General office work such as file important documents, making expense slips (insurance cost, travel expenses etc.), travel booking
· Provide cover and support for other members of the Risk Management team.
· Accurate working style which meets all time limits
· Good communication
· Flexible towards changing tasks and requirements
· Ability to work in a team effectively
· Ability and willingness to learn
Key skills and experience required
This position would suit someone who has already worked in an administrative field for an international trading company.
The pro-active position-holder would be comfortable with communicating and working with employees at all levels. Self-motivated, they would be able to work to strict deadlines while retaining accuracy at all times.
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Benefits (after successful completion of 3 month probation period):
· Employer contribution of 8% of basic pay to Pension Scheme (In line with Automatic Enrolment Rules)
· Life Insurance of 4 x annual salary
· Private Health Insurance
· Personal Travel Insurance
· Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan
· 20 days annual leave
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client