Job Title: Finance Assistant
Position: Full-time / Permanent
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Start Date: July/August 2019
Treasury and Cash Management related to Group Finance operation.
• Cash Management – Responsible for pooling system (zero balancing), interest payments and daily cash operations.
• Bank Payments & Receivables.
• Inputting and booking all transactions of Loans, Deposits and FXs to cash management system and accounting system.
• Arrange and review the Loan Agreement with Banks and Group Companies regarding the Group Finance.
• Liaise with the Finance department at the Head Office in Japan to report and communicate about Group Finance companies.
• Communicate and build relationship with the Group Companies about Group Finance matters.
• Any other tasks as may be requested by the manager in order to meet the operational need of the business that are deemed to be within the job holder’s sphere of competence.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Accuracy of date input.
• Acts as a team player – Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organisation.
• Results oriented and flexible - Be adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches.
• Self-motivated, commercially oriented and driven individual.
• Communication - Able to build relationships with colleagues across the organisation and provide the support required.
Key skills and experience required :
- Degree Educated or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a similar accounting or banking role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Fluent in Japanese
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to support visa applications.