Compliance Analyst (part-time), Insurance
£45,000 per annum FTE
To provide regulatory and compliance advice and guidance across all areas of the group’s business.
· Reporting to the Head of Compliance and Company Secretarial
· Review the PRA website on a regular basis and study all relevant Consultation Papers, Policy Statements and Briefing Notes. Discuss these with the Head of Compliance to determine relevance and further actions.
· Produce a monthly compliance briefing for the management team.
· Review and update the Responsibilities map on a quarterly basis with input from HR and the Head of Compliance.
· Co-ordinate all applications for SMR positions and submit the paperwork to the PRA.
· Review operational policies and procedures.
· Conduct critical outsourcing reviews.
· Update compliance policies and procedures.
· Conduct GABRIEL/ Reporting quarterly.
· Prepare and submit regulatory applications
· Conduct Risk monitoring and exceptional reporting.
· Ensure licences are maintained and status checked.
· Complaints monitoring – first point of contact for internal complaints. Escalate as appropriate. Monthly reporting to Head Office.
· Maintain the Gifts & Hospitality register
· Prepare reports to relevant committees and the Board where required.
· Review sanctions queries received from Underwriters/ Account Executives and discuss and escalate with Head of Compliance as required.
· This role will include ad hoc project work.
Who we are looking for
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a compliance department
• Experience and knowledge of regulatory environment, preferably within insurance or financial services
• Numerate and good IT skills
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work with people of all levels
• Ability to build and maintain strong relations across departments
• Ability to work under pressure and assist others when required
• Degree level or equivalent
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
This is a part time role working 21 hours per week
A leading insurance company