Job Title : IT Helpdesk Administrator
Department : C & C (Computers and Communications) Dept
Contract Type : Permanent
Salary : £25,000 - £30,000
Reporting to : Section Manager
Hours : Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 17:00
Start Date : ASAP
Japanese trading house with offices throughout Europe, Russia, NIS & MEA, the London Office functions as the Regional Headquarters.
The C&C department is the IT department of the company. Its responsibility to plan and manage all IT functions of the Company within the Europe/Russia/NIS region.
IT Helpdesk Administrator (70% technical and 30% administrational) is the first point of contact when employees in London and other offices within in the EMEA Russia and NIS region requires assistance in IT matters. This could range from trouble-shooting IT issues to actively managing stocks of PCs, company mobiles, ipad devices. They will also have to liaise with Tokyo HQ as and when is necessary. Furthermore, the job holder will be required to take care of several administrative duties, including processing invoices for the department, registration of new users etc.
Educated to degree level (preferred)
· First line provision of hardware, software, network and telephony support to users throughout the region.
· Support of client connectivity and technical problem resolution.
· Installation, configuration and administration including connection to Microsoft Windows network domain.
· Assisting Department with Network, Server and IT Security issues.
· Liaison with service providers.
· Managing the appropriate consumables and spare parts.
· Recording expenses.
· Updating computer records.
· Processing invoices in conjunction with the Accounts department
Skills / Qualification
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience of supporting and configuring Windows and Servers
- Helpdesk experience in medium / large organization
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and a great teamwork spirit
- Experience of managing and supporting telephony systems and iphone / ipad (desired)
- Japanese language ability (desired)