Japanese Speaking Sales Executive
GBP 30K – GBP 40K per annum (Accourding to Experience)
A Japanese global manufacturing company is looking for a Japanese Speaking Sales Executive in FMCG industry.
Responsibilities (tasks / duties)
• To meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
• Develop customers and sales channels for products.
• Contact customers to inform them about a product.
• Answer questions about products or the company.
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
• Enter and update customer information in the database.
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
• Learn how the products work and how electronic cigarettes.
• Planning product sales methods, and to carry out that plan.
• Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to the company.
• Collect information about electronic cigarettes for product development and report to the company monthly.
• Assist in manufacturing products as needed.
• Assist in the operations related to EC site orders as needed.
Skills / qualifications:
• + years 2 sales experience required.
• Industry experience a plus.
• Business level written & spoken Japanese and Native level written and spoken English.
• Intermediate level Word & Excel skills.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Ability to learn about products and explain them to customers.
• In majoring in marketing or related fields experience a plus.
40 hours per week
Mon – Fri
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in UK without any restriction
About our client
Manufacturing & FMCG industry