£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our client is a leading Japanese bank and they are seeking a candidate with fundamental credit / risk analysis skills
· To analyse the creditworthiness of new and existing customers with new transactions proposed by the Front Office, produce review reports and present them at Credit Committee meetings to the Branch management
· To analyse the Branch credit portfolio on a regular basis, produce a portfolio review report quarterly and present these at the regular Credit Committee meetings to the Branch management.
· To analyse industry and macro-economic data relating to the Branch credit portfolio and report these in a portfolio review report on a quarterly basis and present this at the regular Credit Committee meetings to the Branch management.
· To conduct research on various topics and produce reports of credit issues in the EU area related with the Branch credit portfolio as and when required on ad-hoc basis.
· To understand the Bank’s credit risk management systems, especially the Bank’s Internal Rating System.
· Checking the Front Office’s documentations from a credit risk perspective and attending their meeting.
· To arrange both regular and ad-hoc Credit Committee meetings, prepare and circulate Agendas of these meetings and record the proceedings and produce written Minutes for circulation to all attendees.
· Assist the Senior Manager in charge of Credit Review with internal Branch reporting when required.
· To update the Policy & Procedures of Credit review as and when needed.
· Conduct regular/occasional self-check of the credit review function.
· Provide general clerical support to the Senior Manager in charge of Credit Review including, but not limited to, photocopying, filing, record keeping, mailing, scheduling and messaging.
Who we are looking for someone has
· Fundamental credit / risk analysis skills
· Deep understanding of financial statements, i.e. Profit and Loss statement, Balance sheet statement, Cash flow statement
· Deep understanding and knowledge of financial products
· Fluent in English (Japanese skill may be advantages)
VisaEligibility to work in the UK without restriction