Japanese Shipping Company
£30-35k dependent on expereince
9:00 – 17:00
FTC; 6 months with chance of extension dependent on performance.
London / City
- Oversee the cycle of daily accounts payable/receivable activities
- Prepares and/or reviews journal entries
- Nominal ledger analysis and review
- Produces monthly reports
- Assist in managing the period end closing
- Assist in preparing year-end financial statements and audit process
- Supervise, direct, and coordinate the work of lower level staff
- Interpret and apply administrative and departmental policies and procedures
- Coordinate assigned accounting activities with other department/associated companied and outside organisations.
- Ad hoc accounting duties
- Part/full qualified ACCA or ACA accountant.
- Minimum 2 years previous accounting experience gained within Accounting practice.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and methodical approach.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced IT skill with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to adopt quickly and efficiently within the dynamic environment of accounting within shipping sector.
Fluent English; Japanese a plus
Must be eligible to work in UK indefinitely. YMS with 2 years may also be considered.