Up to £35K (depending on experience)
Our client, City based small financial services company, is looking for a diligent individual who can undertake the role as an accountant.
· Manage all accounting transactions in SAP and close monthly account (in multi currency) correctly.
· Inputting consolidation PKG to the system under our head office's instruction
· Prepare internal applications and/or reports (monthly, quarterly, annual)
· Issue invoices and make payments in the system and keep update records.
· Assisting in Budget preparation.
· Understanding of treasury function.
· Assisting in internal (JSOX) and external audit
· Communicate with other internal departments, group companies and customers by email, telephone and in person
· Provide accounting administration support including company credit card administration.
· Reconciliation Corporation Tax and VAT
· General Banking Duties
· Maintaining Fixed asset register
Who we are looking for
· The ability to work both in a team and individually.
· Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Numerate and understanding of double entry book-keeping.
· Strong IT skills including intermediate level of use of Excel and Word.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of SAP in multi-currency environment.
· Fluency in Japanese will be an advantage but not essential.
· Previous experience of completing bank reconciliations in a treasury related role preferable but not necessary.
The City, London
Mid-May - June 2021
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions