Affiliate Marketing Executive
Generally, working hours are 9am to 5pm but flexible working times can be discussed
• Aiding in the management and analysis of affiliate activities across channels and brands continuously.
• Aiding in Identifying Affiliate Marketing opportunities for the brand in the Japan market
• Developing inter-personal relationships with affiliate partners and networks, and using these relationships to help advance commercial success.
• Setting up / requesting reward plans and make sure tracking etc. works correctly
• Continuously researching and sourcing new affiliate partners and networks to join the program.
• Collaborating with the wider marketing team and other business areas to gain assets and insight needed.
• To work with the design team to create assets such as banners and landing pages.
• To use systems such as wordpress to build assets for affiliates, specifically landing pages.
• Working with the affiliate team and marketing manager to create, deploy and optimise assets and campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel.
• Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis and run well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention
• In conjunction with Affiliate Lead, design strategy, produce forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators for the affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures
• Provide regular reports on affiliate performance and return on investment to Senior management
• Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand guidelines as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
• Building relationships and connections with external businesses to utilise during the planning and execution of affiliate conferences.
• Ensure all the company policies and procedures including the ISMS are adhered to.
• Attend conferences to expand knowledge of the industry and maintain and expand relationships with affiliates.
• Conduct profound competitor researches in order to identify the areas for improvement
• Conduct research with your culture understanding of the market
• To support in the organisation, planning and execution of international exhibitions. Including but not limited to logistics, design and communication.
• To aid the affiliate team in the growth and expansion of the program.
Skills and knowledge required
• Native Japanese
• Good level of English in both speaking and writing
• The ability to use innovative solutions to problem solve.
• The ability to work well and adapt in faced paced environments.
• Will have previous experience within a marketing role either client or agency side. Experience in affiliate marketing is an additional benefit.
• Will have knowledge of how to grow a brand online through affiliate networks – this can be theoretical but experience is preferred.
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Is naturally personable and a “people person”, able to quickly and effectively develop business relationships internally and with external organisations and partners.
• Will have a commercial mind-set.
• Can be analytical in thought process and understands ROI and CPA models.
• Is confident when communicating both virtually and ‘face to face’.
• Has the ability to intake, analyse and condense information to relay to the team.