A Stylish Japanese Noodle Bar is looking for Managing staff
A Japanese Noodle Bar
(Kitchen Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Kitchen Manager)
5 days / a week
Full-time / Permanent
City of London
· Reporting/sharing information, contacting/liaising with, holding
discussions with all sections & management members within the store;
Understanding of the FOH operations - 80% of work load to be spent in the operation;
· Implementing monthly management action plans based on the P/L forecasts (including revenue, footfall, average spend per head, various cost rates including labor,utilities, supplies, etc.);
· Information management, marketing, and exchanging information and ideas with
parent company (including planning and new ideas’ proposals);
· Identifying and solving operational issues quickly and efficiently, such as complaint handling, incident management, equipment break-down, etc.
· Execution of in-house Health & Safety and Food Hygiene audits on a regular basis.
· Proven kitchen management experience and skills.
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
· Ability to perform administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting, and
cost calculating, proficiency at PC software usage (such as MS Office).
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is a plus, but not necessary
('sushi' skills are not directly related, but understanding of
basic Japanese foods and ingredients such as 'Dashi', 'Umami' is still a big plus)
· Ability to use chop-sticks (or will to learn/master the skill)
Proficiency in English languages is required. Basic level of Japanese is preferable.
Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid UK working visa, as no visa sponsorship is provided.
Temporary VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) are welcome to apply.