A global Japanese financial institution looks for candidates to be a member of the planning team at its Dubai office.
Title : Associate Director
Salary: AED 10K to 20K per month (equiv. £2000 – £4000/month) *There is currently no personal income tax in the UAE. (TBC)
A successful candidate must be living in UAE at the time of application and also must have current/previous work-experience in banking industry.
He/She will be a member of the 7 members planning team and is to coordinate and control the P/L performance and forecast and assets, as well as to support to create KPI, budget and corporate strategy.
Planning team leads the development of (1) department’s governance, (2) KPI setting and management (3) asset control and P/L management, (4) strategic planning, (5) budget planning, and (6) Administration (General and HR related admin, and MENA regional office control).
- Producing various due date reports by closely working with front office on a monthly basis, which includes KPI, profit forecast, funded asset and portfolio management.
- Providing various kinds of department’s P/L data with senior management and front office staff (regular and ad-hoc) .
- Monitoring existing assets on on-going basis by proactively observing the current market, economic and geopolitical news in the region.
- Supporting KPI setting and budget planning (Dubai and other regional office), as well as cost analysing, to match the group strategies and direction.
- You need to be living in UAE at the time of application (MUST)
- You must have current/previous work-experience in banking industry (MUST)
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills and attention to detail in order to manage complex data into clear output for management (must).
- Wider knowledge of the Middle East geopolitics / economics / social dynamics (desirable).
- Experience in international banking for at least  years (desirable).