CRM Marketing Operations Executive
• Responsible for planning and implementing the strategy and execution of campaigns, ensuring continuous growth of the revenue and retention, including the onboarding of new brands and products as required.
• Ability to understand complex customers segments and perform targeting based upon consumer behaviours.
• Through the delivery of campaigns, you will be responsible for building customer loyalty, driving interaction and engagement whilst always keeping an eye on performance and sales.
• Mapping the customer journey - analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
• Plan data driven calendar planning ensuring CRM communications are matched with a commercial marketing calendar.
• Propose innovative promotions with your culture understanding, with involving in all Retention and Marketing processes from planning through to execution
• Regular meeting with CS team to get first hand customer feedback in order to improve the bonus system and promotions
• Liaising with external providers in relation to software issues, features and promotions
• Project managing promotions involving a number of stakeholders,
• Reporting and analysis of key KPI's to measure campaign success and inform future campaigns.
• Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand guidelines as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
• Be accountable for campaign content conversation and ROI, ongoing analysis of results, and optimise campaign performance.
• Competitor strategies analysis, keep up to date with the latest market trends and focus on maximising profit.
• You will work closely with Data Analysts to drive value and insight from our CRM related data. You will be tasked with understanding and analysing all aspects of our CRM data.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company, including acting as co-ordinator where CRM interacts with other departments.
• Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability.
• Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability, including cross sell opportunities.
• Shadowing the QA team, to understand how we ensure accuracy on every promotion
• Ensure all the company policies and procedures including the ISMS are adhered to.
• Contribute toward the team roadmap and milestones.
Provide creative, innovative ideas/briefs and collaborating with the in-house design team.
Skills and knowledge required
· Japanese Native
· Has 1+ year experience working in a marketing / CRM team.
· Ability to work independently but also a good team player.
· A good understanding of the user journey and ways to make targeting more efficient by excluding certain segments from your activity, as well as being keen to be collaborative.
· Has experience executing A-B Testing.
· Good attention to details
· Demonstrates strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) with an inquisitive mind-set and an ability to converse with key stakeholders.
· High intellectual curiosity, drive, and initiative
· Has experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, logical and analytical with great attention to details.
· Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks to a high level of quality are crucial to this role
· A sound level of commercial awareness and able to pay great attention to conversion.
· We will be looking for someone with the ability to build excellent working relationships, a real self-starter who remains calm under pressure. You must be commercially astute with good judgment and cultural awareness.
· Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs.