Japanese Shipping Company
£30K dependent on experience
9:00 – 17:00
London / City
• Review and coordinate required actions in relation to relevant shipping contracts such as ship management agreements and time charters parties.
• Coordinate shipping settlements while ensuring that contents are correct and in compliance with the relevant contracts, and monitor receipt of payments.
• Prepare, where applicable, quarterly/annual business and operational reports.
• Arrange insurance cover required for the vessels in accordance with internal procedures.
• Coordinate other commercial activities required in relation to relevant shipping contracts.
• Monitor noon report for compliance with TCP and Charterers voyage instructions.
• Monitor fuel and boil off performance of the vessels in close co-ordination and support from Ship Management Team to ensure compliance with TCP and protecting owners interest from any potential claims.
• Carry out, when required, ashore commercial briefings for ship officers.
• Manage and keep an effective filing system for updated operational records.
• Carry out general administration duties such as covering incoming telephone calls, attending to visitors, arranging meeting rooms.
• Carry out other general duties for activities related to job description.
• Support on business development activities where required.
• Learn and implement the Safety Leadership Behaviours in the day to day work environment and drive collaboration (incl. helping others around you) regardless of title, rank and nationality.
• Graduated with a business degree from a business school/university with specialities in any of the following fields: maritime/transportation, economics/business administration.
• Applications with 1 to 2 years’ experience in the above sectors will be considered.
Must be eligible to work in UK indefinitely.