Japanese Speaking Consumer Product Approval Associate
Negotiable depending on experience
Responsibilities of this Role
- Conduct reviews of art assets against internal references to ensure an accurate representation of the brand.
- Manage correspondence between various international offices for projects, as assigned.
- Adhere to deadlines related to ongoing projects and keep stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.
- Maintain and update internal brand guidelines site.
- Translate various documents to English or Japanese, as required, and disseminate information, as needed.
- Responsible for safe storage, access, retrieval, organization, and archiving of art assets.
- Other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
- Self-starter, with strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities, while delivering on high-quality results and follow through.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Japanese speaking and writing ability at a native level is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communicator, with an ability to convey information in a clear and courteous manner appropriate for the audience (individual contributor to executive level).
- 2-4 years working in product approvals, brand management, or design roles is preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 5% of the time.
Fluent Japanese/English is essential